Monday, February 15, 2010

Davin the Chef!

Davin has always liked to help in the kitchen. He even once took some cooking classes, but got mad because they did not actually let him cook (use the stove). So he asked me this week if we could make homemade pizzas. I wasn't feeling good on Sunday (Valentine's Day) but he really wanted to do it, so he basically did it all himself. He made the pizza dough and then spread them out and added all the toppings. He even took things in and out of the oven and cleaned up after himself. I told Shane that now there was a chance that a man would cook me a meal in this house! (ha, ha) Oh, and Davin cut all of his hair off. He looks way too old for me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Can I hire him to be our chef?! Way to go Dav! And yes, he does look so old with his hair cut off; handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete